Comment 1 for Post 1

Hi, .

This is Zhaolong Tan (Dragon) from the EDCI.335 course. It’s my pleasure to read your post(  ‘s Post)and start to know one of my classmates. I’m happy to hear that you start playing ukelele and working on it. Ukelele is a good and simple musical instrument to learn. There are many similarities between guitar and ukelele, and I think the ukelele is a smaller version of the guitar, which is interesting. Learning is not easy because it’s the progression. However, interest and teamwork can be your motivation to keep you learning ukelele. I’m a big fan of music, and I can play some guitar, and I think the passion will let you master playing the ukelele. We can have some conversation for playing these instruments sometimes! Also, I’m surprised that you learned Japanese before. Learning a second language is tough, but you let your interest motivate yourself to learn this language, which is great. I love watching Japanese anime, and my favorite is One Piece. I wish I can go to Japan one day and learn about their culture closely.