Comment for Post #2

https://candiceshang.opened.ca/blog-post-2-inquiry-based-learning-and-public-goods/

Hi, Candice. It’s good to review your post and share my ideas with you. Honestly, your post enlightens me on this post two writing. I also write about inquiry-based learning, and our group topic is mural painting for children. At first, you defined this learning and pointed out the three characteristics of this inquiry-based learning.

1. Student’s participation in entire research.
  2. Special degree of value for the results.
  3. Conducted independently.

Then, you connect this learning method with your group topic of public goods. You want learners to question public goods and explode this topic by themselves. I love your ideas about self-learning, which is a suitable learning mode. You also compare traditional learning with inquiry-based learning to show the advantages of inquiry-based learning. Furthermore, you provide a specific process for public goods learning through inquiry-based learning. I agree with you that inquiry-based- learning is good for beginners. It’s good to use this method for interactive learning design due to independent participation. I’m looking forward to seeing your group use inquiry-based learning for the public good (economy) course.